Welcome to my blog! I'm going to be using it almost like an artistic journal. I'll be posting new work, sketches, scribbles, and finished pieces. All the work is solely mine unless specified. So stick around, I can guarantee a journey. Comments are welcomed.

You can visit my website and online portfolio at:
www.BraxtonIllustration.com


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New comics on Wednesday still make me happy!

 In light of it being new comic book Wednesday, I thought it might be fun to post a sketch I did of my all time favorite X-Men character, Psylocke. The new Uncanny X-force came out today and my excitement for it reminded me of being 12 again. so, this piece is for 12 year old me!(haha) I used the quick pencil sketch to practice layering in my electronic illustration class, so its colored with Photoshop. I was learning a new technique so I feel like I could go back and fix a few things but I like it for what it is. also... yes I did use a lens flare (haha)... shoot me, I thought it looked cool.

                                  ---CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE---

No comments:

Post a Comment