Welcome to my blog! I'm going to be using it almost like an artistic journal. I'll be posting new work, sketches, scribbles, and finished pieces. All the work is solely mine unless specified. So stick around, I can guarantee a journey. Comments are welcomed.

You can visit my website and online portfolio at:
www.BraxtonIllustration.com


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Website Launched!

finally I have my online portfolio/ website up and running. I think I finally have a style starting to brew. I'm working on some more pieces, Ill post sketches and such in the upcoming weeks, Until then... check out the site!

www.BraxtonIllustration.com

-Braxton

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks good and is easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting Carole! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I was going for something a bit simple, at least for my first year as a professional illustrator. I may go back in a year and make it a bit flashier... maybe add a splash page. For now I'm just gonna focus on the artwork and trying to keep adding cohesive pieces.

    What do you think of the style I ended up coming up with in my portfolio? I'm focusing it toward editorial jobs.

    ReplyDelete